Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Being still and being antsy

Today is one of those days when I can't seem to get anything done.  Granted, I did things last week, great and physical things, and now I'm "busy" with body repair. I'm just not very good at being still. So I get up from the chair, go outside, and note that my legs, back and neck are still as sore as they were twenty minutes ago. Up and out again, finding some ripe tomatoes in the garden, for a light lunch, and back here. Is this being bored?  How many times can I re-load the weather forecast while seeing through the window that it's a glorious day for a hike?

It's dark in the mornings, again. These are also sweat pants over shorts mornings. Garden almost done for the summer, and greenhouse looking tempting.  It will soon be the season of slowing down, making a fire and enjoy being indoors.   Just not today!   Not yet!

End to whining.  I'll go to pick up eggs or something. 

Happy end of summer for North America!

No comments: