Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dear friends - and yes, they are dear.

Why do they always show up when I have no decent clothes on? Or none at all.

I love our friends.  I also love, when it's a hundred degrees out, to shed most or all of my clothes.

That's when they drive into the ranch. And I scramble for whatever it may be that passes for... ranch wear. Yesterday it was a coat. Don't know how that one was still hanging in the barn since winter.  Prior to that it was a Chinese black robe with a red dragon on the back.  I also have had on a long-ish skirt that served double duty as a mini dress. More, I'm sure.  They must think I'm really bizarre

I'm not really a nudist. I don't much like any -ist and -ism things.  I'm also not suggesting that friends do not drop by to visit. I'd love some to come here right now, and we could have a beer and I could joke about the.subject.

And I do have clothes on right now.

Here's a photo I took of another naked ranch resident:


At my age, if I'd been a lizard, I'd be a pair of boots by now.  So no picture of me.

.

No comments: