Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hollywood...

My little electric vehicle "Evie", which is an Electra King from the sixties, was or is being rented by "Hollywood".  Some sort of a reality TV show.

Which started my own "reality show".  I got exited and washed Evie, wrote up a bunch of history and exchanged a dozen emails with Hollywood. Like pulling teeth I got from them a rental agreement and an insurance certificate. Made myself available a whole business day for pick up. Drivers showed up many hours late, and it turned out that Evie does not fit in a big truck with a lift gate, but needs a trailer.

So here I sit, next day, and nobody's shown up, called or emailed to follow up on this. Yes, I have been on them, nicely.   I feel a whole lot poorer, even though I never did see the money.

It's disappointing, and in an uncomfortable way it re-affirms the feelings about Hollywood.that I have built over the years.

Here's Evie:

 

Cute, isn't she?

.

No comments: