Tuesday, November 29, 2011

And for my soul...

Just when we are all certain that I am only totally comfortable inside of my little country slot, here's something new...

There is music! I love the passion in singing, dancing, drumming and strumming.

Let me share:
Playing For Change | La Tierra del Olvido

This kind of music makes me want to laugh and dance and hug anybody who is near!  Maybe music is the only way to world peace. Music is passionate and peaceful at the same time - what a wonderful feeling that is!

This particular song would be a cluster of crazy wild roses if it were in anybody's garden, I'd like to think.  Deep red, of course.

My photo is wild enough, though it looks a bit restrained, and maybe my local cactus flowers are more like a crosscut of me and the other me. Pink, not red, but trying for bright and being quite hopeful.


.

No comments: